E-book formatting can be a real pain in the ass, especially when you’re publishing an e-book of poetry. Paul and I make an attempt to find solutions to common formatting problems, then discuss how the life of a traditionally published author is probably a huge pain in the ass too, because having to tour the material universe is a pain in the ass. We remember Abdul Kasent and the Off Broadway rehearsal house with fondness.
Great Conversations Podcast
- In Limbo with Brendan Kirby of Seed Sprout Spoon April 30, 2020
- Guitarist Matt Derouin of Buttercup Tells All December 14, 2019
- Mark Pannebecker IS The St. Louis Indie Book Fair October 9, 2018
- The Carlson Muss Method: Because We All Want To Be A Better Cartoon Character September 11, 2018
- Cleaning Out My Closet with Casey Bazzell June 17, 2018